Acorn is seeking an IT Account Manager with excellent organisational and customer service skills for a permanent role with their client in South Gloucestershire, who are a software developer that specialises in creating applications. Because of the rural location, your own transport will be essential.
The IT Account Manager's provide vital assistance to the clients. This is not a technical position, but you will need a strong interest in IT, particularly in software/apps to thrive in this position. This position would be ideal for a graduate with a couple of year's experience of working in a customer facing position.
The successful candidate will be supporting a part of the overall client base. This role is integral to the smooth running of the company's development. Duties will include:
* Strong communication and relationship building with clients
* Understanding the clients business and what they need
* Being an independent solution finder
* Developing in depth product knowledge
* Regular structured account reviews
* Become the champion / voice of the client within the business
* Administer and maintain documentation in relation to customer contracts and spend
The successful candidate must have the following skill set:
* A professional and friendly nature
* Very high levels of customer focus / service
* The need and ability to take ownership of clients issues, seeing them through the problem solving actions to completion.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good IT skills and an interest in IT / Software
* Prioritisation, attention to detail and organisation skills
* Working part of a team
* Strong organisational skills with good attention to detail.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Proactive and able to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
In return our client offers a starting salary of £22,500 pa, along with a modern and comfortable working environment and free on site parking.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceStrong communication and relationship building skills, good level of education, independent thinking and solution finding
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.