Acorn Recruitment is seeking an experienced Online Ordering Technician for their manufacturing client, based in Thornbury, South Gloucestershire.
Salary for this position is £23,000 to £25,000 pa dependent on experience.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
To resolve all problems customers have with the company's online order system and all new hardware and software.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support e-Store
* Remotely access customer computers to diagnose and repair software problems.
* Train employees on all aspects of on-line ordering and assist in the training of customers with varying degrees of technical knowledge and computer experience.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR ROLE
* Good telephone manner
* Intelligent and highly adaptable
* Problem solving ability
* Quick to learn new systems
Highly PC literate:
* Excellent knowledge of databases
* Robust knowledge of different Windows versions
* Excellent networking experience
* Good Excel spreadsheet skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Good understanding of config files
* Hardware knowledge
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceHighly PC Literate, Quick to Learn New Systems, Intelligent and Highly Adaptable, Problem Solver
The award-winning Acorn Group is one of the UK's leading recruitment and training companies.
On-going research confirms that over 96% of our clients would happily recommend Acorn to others (industry average is 87%), and 98% of job-seekers find Acorn's service levels to be better than other agencies (industry average is 77%).
These figures are testament to Acorn's philosophy that people are at the heart of our business and why Acorn is the partner of choice for many national and international organisations, and job-seekers alike.
Acorn offers permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions to employers, supported by a portfolio of training, learning and development solutions.
Acorn is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and is Investors in People and ISO accredited.