My client is looking for a Senior Product Owner to join their growing team in London. They are a specialist Energy Software Provider who require somebody to take care of their latest product.
- Collaborate with C-Suite level professionals on the strategy of the product.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Lead a team of up to 10 Developers
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Knowledge of DERMS/SCADA systems would be advantageous
- Energy Sector experience would be advantageous
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and development.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- MSc in computer science, engineering or relevant field
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.