Are you a junior engineer or just finishing your workplace apprenticeship? This role could be for you!
We are looking for recruit for a passionate and eager engineer to work alongside senior engineers and supervisors, to perform planned and reactive and planned maintenance on automated materials handling machinery such as conveyor systems, packaging and sort machinery. Other work will involve hydraulics, pneumatics, sortation machinery etc. You will also be responsible for;
- Ensuring all planned preventative maintenance schedules are completed to high standards every time.
- Carry out repairs/ maintenance tasks, with a first time fix approach.
- Ensure any spares are booked out to the correct asset.
- Ensure any Company Quality Health & Safety objectives and statutory obligations are adhered to at all time.
You will be working for a European organisation who provide automation solutions into a number of different environments, including, automated warehousing/logistics, FMCG, and waste to recycling.
Due to the covid period, their customer sites have experienced massive increases in orders. With the potential of further isolation and more dependence with online purchasing. They are only going to get busier!
They are responsible for the full project life cycle including; designing, integration and maintenance.
- Salary between 28,000-32,000
- 4 on 4 off day shift pattern (12 hour shifts, 6am-6pm)
- The hub is based in Northampton (Junction 15 of the M1)
- 1-2 years experience working an in industrial factory/warehouse with automated machinery
- L2/3 in NVQ/City Guilds or equivalent in engineering
- Ability to work in time critical environment
- Excellent communication skills and good work ethic
If the above could of be of interest, if not then please do hesitate to apply. Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.