Salary $50-c60K p.a. plus package
Full time permanent position
Are you looking for a Technology Associate role in Sydney? Are you degree-qualified with experience of using software management and business support tools? Our client is a Sydney-based tech company providing smart transport solutions for logistics customers within the gig economy. They need someone who is excited about building and supporting scalable systems for growth and can play a key role in helping them become a leading global provider of their product.
About the Company
My client is an exciting start-up operating out of Australia, the US and UK, looking to continue their bold expansion plans. Created in 2017 with a vision of supporting gig economy workers, this company has gone from strength to strength with their innovative product and flexible service options. Their vision has been bolstered by significant venture capitalist investment, endorsing the long-term growth potential within this sector.
Working with and reporting to the Director of Products to administer and support all business units with existing systems, you will contribute to product strategy, identifying and developing strategic moats to outperform competitors. Your role will encompass;
* Researching new systems and identifying best practices
* Managing support systems and triaging priority issues
* Administering and auditing information systems
* Assisting with administration, implementation and refinement of existing systems
* Building training and knowledge products for the broader business
Skills and experience
Educated to degree level, you will have;
* experience in using support tools like Jira and ZenDesk
* strong initiative and ability to drive a process of product development
* strong work ethic and commitment to achieving results
* ability to collaborate with people from a variety of different backgrounds across the business
* ability to work across time zones
* Plenty of opportunity for personal development
* Autonomy and ownership of your work with flexible hours
* Full support of an experienced management team
* Attractive remuneration package and benefits
* A fast-paced start-up environment working with ground-breaking technology
* Flexible workplace with a team of extraordinary, motivated and fun co-workers
N.B. You must possess full working rights for Australia to be considered for this role
RHL Recruitment offers permanent and temporary jobs across Australia and the wider APAC region - visit rhl.com.au to get in touch for more opportunities like this.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Since 1977 we have been helping companies, leaders in their field globally, to find talented candidates for technical roles at all levels. If you are looking for a new career opportunity speak to one of our specialist sector consultants today.
Placing People First
RHL provide a value added quality service to both clients and candidates at all levels, in particular, at a time where skill shortages challenge us all on a global scale. Our ability to deliver is key not only to the success of our business but also that of our clients and to the candidates we place. We strive for continued success as trusted recruitment partners throughout the recruitment life cycle.