We are recruiting for engineering team leaders/senior engineers to work in a busy automated environment, working for a global organisation in an exciting growth phase.
You will be working on a Monday-Friday basis responsible for overseeing a team of 4 shift engineers, reporting to the regional engineering manager. You will need to have a flexible approach to engineering from the customer facing problems, to getting stuck in and helping on large breakdowns when needed.
Due to the development within the industry and the organisation, there is a potential for progression into a more senior role.
Inside the clean environment is a variety of MHE, consisting of packaging and conveyor systems, hydraulics, pneumatics etc.
The right candidate must have a background especially with conveyor and automation systems. You need to be comfortable working under pressure.As well as working with single/3 phase motors, fault finding via PLC (no programming/modifications).
- Basic salary of £45,000-£50,000
- Site is located in Normanton.
- Monday-Friday days hours (occasional Saturday during peak)
- Multi-skilled engineering background with experience working in an automated environment
- BTEC or equivalent in Engineering / 3 year apprenticeship
- Experience of automated materials handling equipment
- Ability to work in time critical environment
- Strong leadership skills under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills and good work ethic.
- Backgrounds from; Food manufacturing, Production, Distribution or Automation
If the basic information above could be of interest. Please feel free to email Isaac.email@example.com for more information.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Working from a UK-wide network of offices, Proactive connects top engineering and tech talent with leading organisations. We’ve been delivering experts for over 15 years – both in the UK and abroad.
Built on the foundations of providing exceptional technical recruitment services, Proactive has been placing specialists for over 15 years, evolving into a market-leader within our niche business units. Operating from a network of offices that spans the UK and abroad, Proactive has the in-depth knowledge, experience and expertise to make it a powerful force within the STEM market.