Job Title : Technology Lead
Location: New York
Role & Responsibilities:
The Technology lead will be responsible for leading system development and vendor implementation efforts, from project initiation through post implementation support. This role will initiate the efforts, lead internal IT and cross-functional teams as required, engage vendors and company stakeholders, and monitor and control all project activity throughout the project life-cycle. This individual will act as the liaison between product owners, architects, development team members, trainers, testers, and analysts to build and maintain enterprise-level software solutions. This individual will also be responsible for working on all aspects of new applications development as well as vendor systems implementations: Planning, Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Quality Assurance, Training, Implementation, and on-ongoing Technical Support.
- Solid understanding of primary mapping systems
- Solid understanding of electrical model - e.g. auto loops , underground network , 4 kv grid etc..
- Solid understanding of tracing and electrical connectivity Understanding of different electrical devices ie. SCADA etc..
- Strong skills and experience with the MS Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Project required. X Experience developing applications and/or databases.
- Must be able to plan, organize and lead meetings. Must be able to translate functional to technical information. Must be able to develop documentation that will be consumed by users of diverse backgrounds and skills.
- Must have excellent work ethics and integrity.
- Must have ability to learn new technology as required for the job using documentation and other available resources.
- Flexibility to work on multiple assignments with changing priorities and stay on schedule/on budget.
- Experience as a dedicated participant on a medium to large scale systems development project is a plus.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.